Thursday, February 17, 2005

Space News


  • Russia have lost a spy satellite somewhere, it is designed to fire canisters of film back freom space and eventually come back to enable re-use of certain components. But they can't find it.

  • America prepares training program for space war.

  • Regulations starting to appear for space tourism, I guess this means that it's being taken seriously.
  • 3 Comments:

    At 12:40 AM, Blogger meggablogger2 said...

    I love blogs like yours, I wish it had more about extreme overclocking
    like ##lLINK## does.

     
    At 9:35 PM, Blogger aceinthehole21 said...

    Sweet Post,

    I'll have to bookmark your site

    I have a new site that focuses on Tech Reviews, RMA Reviews, and more.

    You should check it out.

    ##Link## Reviews

    Ciao,

    Ravi

     
    At 11:50 PM, Blogger skypeuser21 said...

    Hey,

    Your site is looking Pretty good. I like it.

    I have a new site that focuses on Tech Reviews, RMA Reviews, and more.

    You should check it out.

    ##Link## Reviews

    Ciao,

    Ravi

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home